The SNP Prep Peptaronic Serum is a lightweight, water-gel serum that hydrates the skin and restores its natural oil and moisture balance. Its non-oily silk moisture system allows it to be layered to help lock in the moisture content, without feeling sticky. The serum thus leaves your skin with a smooth and ‘prepped’ finish.
Formulated with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid and 6 types of Peptides, the serum not only deeply hydrates your skin, but also restores its natural plumpness and suppleness. With 6 kinds of peptides and a moisture barrier to keep the skin hydrated, your skin will stay protected from irritation, stress, and other external stimuli.
– Hydrates the skin and helps restore the oil-moisture balance
– Restores the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss through the day
– Boosts skin’s elasticity for plump, supple skin
– Non-greasy texture makes it suitable for all skin types
– Peptides are chains of amino acids that build protein in the skin. These chains are able to penetrate the skin and stimulate the body to produce collagen, which is why this serum will leave your skin feeling plump after!
6 types of Peptides – Hexapeptide-11, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide, Copper Tripeptide
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Honey Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Copper Tripeptide-1
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount and apply it over your face or body.