Make-up Kits are defined as:
A type of kit, set and product created and designed in various colors,cosmetic, makeup, materials, mechanisms, shapes, sizes and styles.
They are such amazing things to own. Sheer look and feel of a well organised make-up kit is loooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee! ain’t it?!!
Today, we shall tell you what Bobbi Brown thinks for the kits you should arrange and keep handy for all times and it starts right from your bathroom drawers 😉
Essentially, every girl needs 6 make-up kits viz.
- Home Make-up Kit
- Everyday Bag
- Evening Bag
- In Your Desk Drawer Kit
- In Your Gym Bag Kit
- A kit For Travel
Home Make-up Kit
- This kit should be housed either in your bathroom drawer, on the top counter or in a box.
- The daily use items should be kept separate from the occasionally used ones
- Keep a check every 6 months that all colors and formulas are working perfectly well.
- List of things you should have in this kit:
- Concealer and Correctors
- Foundation or tinted Moisturizer
- Powder (2 colors)
- Eye shadow (2-3 basic colors)
- Eyeliner (powder or gel)
- Blush (powder or cream)
- Lip Gloss
- Lip Pencil
- This is an everyday bag that a girl should always have.
- One should organize this in a small bag
- List of things you should have in this bag
- A Mini Mascara
- Mini Brushes
- Lip gloss
- A basic eye palette – smaller the better
- A compact of pressed powder with a mirror
- One or two palettes that contain your foundation, concealer, blush and lip color
- Small samples sizes of face cream
- This should be the smallest kit you own.
- Be very selective in choosing the products here
- List of products you should pack here
- Your favourite lipstick or lip gloss
- A lip pencil
- A powder compact
- Customizable face palette (containing concealer, foundation & blush)
- A Mini perfume
- Breath mints 😉
In Your Desk Drawer
- Invest in some duplicates of your make-up to keep in your office drawer
- For touch ups before a big meeting
- Or if you need to head straight out for a party from work
- List of things it should contain:
- Pressed Powder (with Mirror)
- Lip balm, lip color, &/or lip gloss
- Mini Brushes
- Black eyeliner and white or silver eye shadow to create an evening eye
- Travel toothbrush and toothpaste set
In Your Gym Bag Kit
- This is for people who needs to go to places other than their home directly from gym.
- After a workout you will need to clean your face properly and start the makeup right from scratch
- Following items shall be included in your gym bag kit:
- Face Cleaning cloths
- A small face wash
- Customized face palette, or at least a tinted moisturizer
- Lip color or gloss
- A kit that should be packed and kept safe at all times
- Get some small plastic bottles, label them and fill them with your essentials.
- Purchase a small eye palette, mascara and mini brushes.
- And do include the following:
- Travel size shampoo & conditioner
- Body & facial moisturizer
- Make-up palettes with all your basics
- Mini Mascara
- Face Powder, bronzer (great for the travel weary)
- Lipstick or Gloss
- A brush roll of travel size brushes
- Hairbrush & Hair spray
- Perfume in a mini or compact version
- Perfumed body creams can also work
- A small PRO TIP:
Collect deluxe samples from make-up counters – they are perfect for travel
These kits once organized shall make your life a lot simpler. Also note that this advice comes from a pro – Bobbi Brown. We at Zosmetics are just conveying it for your easy read.
Go for it and let us know how did it make your life easier, if at all. Also do let us know if you have your own personal hack for keeping kits handy and what all have you included in your make-up kits.