Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
– Centella Asiatica: Works as an antioxidant which can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin
– Phyto Oligo: A patented ingredient made with a blend of althea rosea (hollyhock root extract) and aloe leaf extract that soothes and nourishes the skin. This combination provides deep moisture and relieves dry skin.
– Beta Glucan – a polysaccharide sugar and is found in cell walls of mushrooms, algae, plants, yeasts or oats. Twofold use. to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an anti-ageing agent to help plump,and firm lines and wrinkles
– Lipidure: It is a biocompatible polymer ingredient. This, along with beta-glucan and hyaluronic acid, provides excellent moisture retention and absorption abilities. It delivers moisture to the inner layers of skin.
– Amino acids: These help reduce inflammation and calm the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide-1
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to clean skin.
2. Use your fingers to tap it gently into your skin. The heat of your palms helps complete absorption. If using a cotton pad, soak the pad completely and then apply to skin.
Note: For dry areas, multiple applications are recommended.
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
MRP: Rs. 1430