- Soothes, tones and softens skins on usage
- Removes (even waterproof) makeup at once and immediately forms a hydration shell
- Cleanses excess sebum and dirt from pores, fine dust and dead skin
- Eoseongcho extract is often medicinal and nourishes skin with multiple uses
- Formula makes it easy to wash off and safe to use around the eyes too
HOW TO USE:
- Use this as the first step in your skincare routine. Can also be used as the oil cleanser in a double cleanse.
- Scoop a pea-sized amount of the balm and apply it to your face on either cheek.
- Gently massage it around your face and eyes to break down makeup and impurities. It will form a thin oil-like texture which becomes milky on washing.
- Rinse with water when sufficiently massaged in, and follow with a water based cleanser, or straight away begin to tone and moisturise.
Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Beeswax, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance(Parfum), Caramel